Friday, August 10, 2007

My NOMSS Friend

Have you ever seen a more handsome dawg?
You all know Titus, brother of Earl Grey and Tazo.
He is my NOMSS Friend ... and I couldn't be happier.
Titus and I are an excellent match ... we're both around the same age (ok ... I'm a little older but what's a few years?) ... we were both rescued ... and we're both WHITESTERS!
Let me tell you a little bit about this great white shepherd "dawg".
It was an uneasy start for my friend. Titus (named for the comedian Christopher Titus) was rescued from some "mean people." His dad heard about him from a friend and, as he was interested in adopting a dawg, went to take a look. It was "love at first sight" for his soon to be mom and dad ... but, when Titus arrived at his new home, he slipped through his collar and ran away. It took several hours and several people to convince Titus that his new home would be a good one ... and after lots of snacks, lots of love, and a bath ... Titus decided to stay.
Titus and I are very similar. He doesn't bark alot ... I don't hiss! Little kids love to pet him ... little kids love to pet me! Titus loves to eat ... and I love to eat, too! Titus has a "quivery" tail ... and you know that I have a great tail, myself. We both get along with our siblings. If you visit Titus on Dogster you'll see that he is described as "genius" "affectionate" and "calm". (I'll have to go back to my Catster account to see my description!)
I'm so happy that Titus is my NOMSS Friend.
I couldn't have chosen a better one!

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

My darling Mickeybear,

Oh, I am so happy for you and Titus! Titus is a wonderful doggie, and it's so neat that he's a Whitester, too!

It sounds like the two of you have so much in common, and I'm sure you will enjoy being friends.

Love and whisker-kisses from your Kittypie!

The Furry Kids said...

I am so honored to be your NOMSS friend. I think you, me, and your squillion should go out on the town to celebrate. Marilyn could come, too, if she wants. Wouldn't that be a sight - all us whitesters rocking the town!
Thanks again, Mick!

~Titus

Anonymous said...

It sounds like you founded yourself a good NOMSS. We have tried to get a moth to be our NOMSS but Trixie keeps trying to eat him.

Unknown said...

Ooh, Titus does seem nice. He is a cute doggy!

Anonymous said...

Oh I am scared just looking at him. I don't care if he's a nice dog. Dogs scare me!!!

The Cat Realm said...

How wonderful, Mikey, you and Titus will have a wonderful friendship! I very much enjoyed your telling us a lot about your new nomss friend!
Thank you soooo much for accepting the Dare, I really appreciate it!
Your friend Karl

Rosemary B❤️ said...

Yes!
WE love Tazo... just so long as he stays over there... and we are over here :-D

happy Week-end to all of you
Headbutts, Caesar

Kate (Pablo's mum) said...

Hey, he's a whitester, too! Does he have some Corgi in him? Kate said he looks like he does. It's great to have a nomss friend, hey?

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

That is a very good doggy~! Thanks for introduce his story.

Karen Jo said...

This is so great. Titus is a wonderful dog. I am sure the two of you will get on famously.

Daisy said...

Hooray! I love Titus, too. He is a very wonderful dog and I am not scairt of him. I like his pink ears.

mister jeter harris, hizself said...

Why Daisy,
His pink ears are similar to ...
YOURS!
Love--Mickey

Tyler said...

We've seen Titus before. That was smart of you to pick a friend that know how to treat the kitties right. Did you see that silly picture with the octopus on Titus' head? I thought that was very funny.

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Titus is a great NOMSS friend! He's my friend too! :) He's a Frootbat, just like me! :)