Sunday, May 13, 2007

I came in through the bathroom window

The other day I came in the house through the bathroom window.

This is a trick I taught my brother Jeter.


In this shot, I have just climbed the tree, stood outside the bathroom window calling someone ... anyone ... to open up and let me in, and finally, walked into the house.

Although Jeter makes it sound as if he started this ... it's my trick.



*****************************

From She Came In Through the Bathroom Window (Lennon/McCartney)

Didn't anybody tell her

Didn't anybody see

Sunday's on the phone to Monday

Tuesday's on the phone to me

*****************************


Marilyn ... welcome to Catster and to the Pure White Kitty Club! What a surprise!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

My darling Mickey,

Thank you so much for the beautiful white rose! I'm so excited to be a part of the PWKC. Surprise, my dear! Catster is such fun -- a blast.

You look so handsome standing at the window. That's a neat trick! And your marvelous mancatliness makes my kittytoes curl *blush*.

I'm going to display your beautiful rose on my blog.

Your ever loving,

Marilyn

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Yoo tot Jeter a neet trick, are yoo also going to teech him how to be as romantik as yoo? Uh, maybe dat will come when he is older.

Rosemary B❤️ said...

Superb trick Mickey
Lovely poem.

We hope you have a superb day!!

LZ said...

It is great that we are hearing your side of the story. I can tell you are very much in charge and very very smart!

Chase

Daisy said...

Climbing outside seems hard. You are very brave.

Anonymous said...

*whispers quietly in Marilyn's ear*

"I won't tell if you won't tell"

hehehe

Kate (Pablo's mum) said...

Were you protected by a silver spoon when you came in through the bathroom window?

Anonymous said...

Yay to Marilyn, yay to PWKC!!

Sensei...can you teach me how to climb the bathroom window?? Please???

Merlin said...

Mickey, you are very knowledgeable of poetry, that's super cool.

Brothers always try to steal the credit for tricks, don't they?

Merlin said...

Mickey, you are very knowledgeable of poetry, that's super cool.

Brothers always try to steal the credit for tricks, don't they?