Monday, May 21, 2007

monday's meme

hmmmmm ... a meme. Thank you for tagging me, Daisy.

Now let's see. (I think best when I have my ear to the ground ... don't ask why. I just do.)

Time of Day: Early morning ... between 5:00 and 5:30. That's when I begin my routine of knocking everything off my mom's night table. She tries to stop me ... but I wear her down and she gets out of bed to make us breakfast.
Day of the week:Sunday's a good day. My mom and I do alot of work in the Pure White Kitty Club on Sunday and I hear from my Whitester friends.
Season of the year:Spring. The flowers are in bloom ... it's not too hot ... I love to be outside.
Holiday:Teacher Appreciation Day. I appreciate my favorite teacher ... my mom.
Beaches:Although I haven't been there, I have seen pictures of the National Seashore on Cape Cod. The sanddunes look great for rolling around!
Song: Candle in the Wind ... it's an Elton John song about Marilyn Monroe.

Flower:White rose
Talk show:Late Night with David Letterman ... I love to watch his (stupid) Pet Tricks
Movie:61 ... it's an HBO film by Billy Crystal about Mickey Mantle and Roger Maris.
Soaps: I don't watch daytime television
Beverage:Tuna juice

Fruit: I don't particularly like fruit...
Snack:TEMPTATIONS!
Food:Anything ... cat food ... people food ... anything.
Restaurant:Legal Seafood. (I've never been there ... but I'm sure I'd like it.)




Marilyn--would you like to try this?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

My darling Mickey,

Wow, I read your list avidly! I love learning about you. *purrr*, love is a wonderful process of discovery, isn't it? Spring -- yes, it's my favorite season, too. I love flowers, and white roses are so lovely. And *giggle*, "Candle in the Wind" is a great song -- I'm fond of it, too *smile*!

You are magnificent at administering the PWKC. I am in awe!

Thank you for tagging me, dear! This looks like lots of fun.

Your ever-loving,

Marilyn

Daisy said...

Mickey, that looks like a good thinking position. You picked a very perfect song, too.

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

oh furry nice answers! thanks for playing!

smiles, auntie bee

Zoey and the furballs said...

Spring is good for being outside.