Sunday, May 4, 2008

The Sunday Surprise

You can imagine my surprise when I learned that I would be ...





Your cat is Simon Cowell!
Enterprising, brassy and not afraid to meowing what's on his mind, mickey mantle is Idol-maker Simon Cowell!
There's no beating around the bush with mickey mantle and flattery will get you nowhere. mickey mantle calls it like he sees it, and stands firm on all fours behind his decisions. The cat definitely does not have mickey mantle's tongue—some of his pals think he's bitter and confrontational, while others find him to be impawsibly hilarious. mickey mantle's influence on those around him is remarkable, and he takes advantage of this fact and uses it wisely. Behind his no-nonsense mask, mickey mantle is a perceptive sponge, taking in what he sees and hears around him, and then figuring out how to make it look, or sound, better.

Bitter ... Brassy ... Confrontational????


I don't think so.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooooh, the back of disrespect! Clearly you do not agree with Catster's Celebrity quiz!

Mickey, Mom laughed and laughed at your Sex Cymbal comment, and wished we had though of that! So funny!

Daisy said...

I don't think so either. But, as I told Skeezix, I think Simon is sexy!

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

We don't think so either!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

My darling Mickeybear,

Oh dear -- you got the same result as Brainball! You are not in any way brassy, bitter, or confrontational. You are the sweetest mancat in the whole wide world!

Brainball isn't bitter or brassy, either, and the only time he's confrontational is when he's on his Alpha Cat patrols and he sees some other cat outside the window whom he thinks doesn't belong in our yard. *smile*

If I designed the test, I would make you Robert Redford. I think that would be purrfect! *smile*

Much love and floofysnuggles and lovey warm whisker-kisses from Your Kittypie!

p.s. -- sorry for the deleted comment above; that was me, and I made a boo boo!

Mr. Echo said...

Simon always wares blak...you don't!

KC and the Giggleman Kitties said...

KC said...
Good point, Mr. Echo. i don't fink yous like Simon at all.
Purrs,
KC

Mickey's Musings said...

Know what is really scary??
I'm Mickey and I am 'Simon Cowell' too!!!!!!!!!! :o
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!

Purrs Mickey

Kimo and Sabi said...

Da Celebrity Maker software must be broken!

Jans Funny Farm said...

You tell 'em, Mickey! Percy was called a Simon Cowell too and --- we know he's so NOT.