Wednesday, January 23, 2008

My Kittypie tagged me for the "Nickname Meme". Here are the rules:

~Post a link to the kitty who tagged you, and post the rules on your blog.

~List your real name, how you got your real name, nicknames you like/tolerate, and nicknames you wish your humans would stop calling you.

~Tag several kitties, and write a comment on their blog to let them know they have been tagged


~My real name is Mickey Mantle. As you may or may not know, my dad is a "die hard Yankee fan" and his idol is "the Mick." I am proud of my name because Mickey Mantle is a true New York legend. I think that I am somewhat "legendary" in my own little world.
~I like the nickname "Mick" ... I think it's brief, to the point, and manly. "Bear" is ok. It's cuddly and cute. But "Puppy" is weird ... I just don't know where that one came from. I would prefer she not use it ... but it's what my mom calls me. There are some "pet names" that Marilyn uses and I like that.


I am purraying for Princess and the family of Caesar.
I am so sorry to hear that Caesar has gone to the Bridge. My sister Kallie will meet him there.


7 comments:

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

I agree....Puppy is a weird nickname for a cat.

Daisy said...

Mickey is a good name. I have been waiting and waiting for my chance to say this "Thanks for the gumball, Mickey!" But you probably have no idea what I am talking about.

Anonymous said...

My Darling Mickeybear,

I loved reading your meme -- your name is purrfect for you, suits you 100%! You are a true New York Legend. *smile*

I love all your nicknames -- I agree, Puppy is kind of strange for a cat, but Mom loves that one, too! And I'm glad you like "Mickeybear."

*giggle*, I like to sit on the New York Public Library Science Desk Reference and the road atlas because I keep hoping I'll absorb how to make a kitty airplane, then make a trip to visit you!

We Ballicai are keeping Prinnie and the family of Caesar in our thoughts and our hearts at this sad time -- I know Kallie and Caesar will become great friends.

Much love and purrs and floofy warm snuggles and whisker kisses from Your Kittypie.

Boy said...

Beans are weird. They give us one name, then they call us wots of other names!

Phoebe said...

You probably like bear especially cause that's what Marilyn Monreow calls you.

Donny and Marie and Casey said...

Oh sensei, I am so excited that you picked me! mememememe! for a meme! I can't wait to do it...!!!

~your excited protege, Donny-boy

Mickey, you are so kind to think of us and tag us! Just wanted to let you know that we will work very hard on this and post it sometime this weekend!

~Marie

Anonymous said...

Mickeybear is very mushy-mushy. It's perfect!