Saturday, October 27, 2007

For Miss Peach ... and for my mom ...

My beautiful and sweet Kittypie tagged me for this wonderful meme started by Adan to show love and support for Miss Peach and her mom


I know how difficult a time this is. Adan reminds us to leave the computer to show how much we love one another.

Here are the rules for the Cherish meme, as written by Adan:
Hey, everyone, this time, I decide to start this cherish meme, here are some ways (depends on which person you write), and bring our love to Miss Peach~! She always makes us know what love is!
1. tell us what is the most sweetest warm thing you will do to your mommy (what is the sweetest thing that your kitty will do to you)
2. And, hug your mommy, tightly... (and, hug your kitty....tightly...)
3. Tag your good friend...
4. Leave your computer, and continuing hug each other...

Perhaps I don't look like I'm enjoying this hug from my mom ... but I love her and show her everyday how much I love her.

She thinks I'm the sweetest "Bear" in the world!

(and now I'm leaving the computer to show her just how much she means to me ...)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

My darling Mickeybear,

I just love that picture of you and your mom -- handsome mancat and beautiful mom, cuddling and sharing love! *smile* And you, my sweet dear, are the kindest mancat I'll ever know. I am so blessed to have you in my life.

I just love the Cherish Meme -- it reminds us of so much, and gives us the chance to honor a dear friend. We will purr for Miss Peach together, darling.

Much love and snuggles and floofcuddles and whisker-kisses from Your Kittypie.

Christine and FAZ said...

You are a sweet bear, that's obvious and we are hoping and hoping Miss Peach feels better soon. FAZ

MISS PEACH ~(^.^)~ said...

Oh my poor tired heart is so warmed by this photo of you and you pretty mommy Mickey!
Thank you for being such a loving mancat to my devoted sister Marilyn. I admire your love so much.
Mommy finally went through her mail yesterday and found a beautiful Victorian photo ablbum someone very special picked out just for her and I. I know that this winter there will be lots of photos that will fill the lovely pages in it. Thank you so very kindly for your love that you show me in so many ways.
I care very much about you there in New York.
Oh and how about those Red Sox:))?
Love Miss Peach and Karla and COLE!