Saturday, November 3, 2007

The Birds

There were hundreds and hundreds of birds in my backyard the other day.
I asked my mom to take pictures but this is the best she could do.
Unfortunately, it doesn't capture the moment!
They were flying over the house ... one after the other.
It was like a scene from The Birds!
(Mom was only able to get one bird at a time ... in the words of my brother Jeter "duhr!")

Perhaps, if you biggify this photo, you can see the birds that invaded my yard and my wall!

I don't know ... you'll just have to take my word for it!

I opted to stay indoors!

If you were here, Marilyn, I would have protected you!

7 comments:

Shaggy and Scout said...

Hi Mickey! We saw you over at Williams blog so we thought we'd drop by to say "hi".
Isn't it awesome when an entire flock comes calling?!? Just like a buffet!

Daisy said...

Mickey, I know just what you mean! That happened to us a couple of times and it is very eerie. We did not get a photo either.

Anonymous said...

My darling Mickeybear,

Those are lovely pictures of your back yard, but EEK, it does sound like a scene from The Birds! (Mom loves that movie! *smile*). And *purrrrrrr*, my strong mancat, I know you would have protected me if I were there!

If you like, dearest, teleport over for a snuggle! *purrrrrrrr* I would love to cuddle against your floof. *smile*

Much love, my dearest, and warm purrs and snuggles from Your Kittypie!

Chrissie said...

I get lots of sparrows and dove at my feeders, so I know what you're talking about..everytime my mom tries to snap them, they fly off and the shutter isn't fast enough.

The Furry Kids said...

Those bird pictures freaked out Mom. Ever since she saw that movie, she's never looked at a bird the same way. Hahahaha!

Titus

Boy said...

Birds? Oh gosh Mickey, could I go to your house? yum yum yum!

Ivan from WMD said...

I have lots of bird friends but I don't know if I'd want hundreds of them visiting all at once. Plus, Russell would probably just break through the window to get to them--he's not that bright. And then what, you know?