Sunday, April 27, 2008
Saturday, April 26, 2008
My wonderful Kittypie tagged me for the "Six Word Memoir."
Here are the rules:
1) Write your own six word memoir.
2) Post it on your blog and include a visual illustration if you’d like.
3) Link to the person that tagged you in your post, and to the original post if possible so we can track it as it travels across the blogosphere.
4) Tag at least five more blogs with links.
5) Don’t forget to leave a comment on the tagged blogs with an invitation to play.
6) Have fun!!
Sweetest mancat in a white coat
A red dress brought us together
I believe this meme has been around ... If you're visiting me and you would like to play ... please consider yourself tagged!
Thursday, April 24, 2008
Not another dog!
This time it was Daisy's brother Jameson who came to visit.
I made a quick get-away!
All-in-all, he's a little loud ... but he's kinda cute.
Tuesday, April 22, 2008
It's Springtime in New York and I am enjoying the wonderful weather while lounging on my front step.
but ... she's a dog.
Here we are ... just before I took a swipe at her!Want to see her face? Go here!
Monday, April 7, 2008
My wonderful kittypie gave me an award designed by our friend Ariel who said"
"I was talking to mom recently about creating an award. Everyone knows someone who goes beyond. A person who always helps others, always has a kind word, a person with a heart of gold. So I told mom I wanted to make an award we could give to those we think deserve it."
I personally helped her edit this entry.
So my mom agrees with Marilyn that ...
I have a ...Thank you Marilyn ... and thank you Ariel for designing this award.